Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snippets_03

Location: Taramani, Chennai; 2 pm
> People around me stand in a synchronized motion
> They say that the earth is shaking
> I can feel nothing really but all are asked to evacuate the building
> As I try to get out, I can feel the building shake
> I see scores of people trying to get out through a cramped staircase
> Some people are genuinely scared; some were exiting anyway to get a smoke
> As we wander out, people say a Tsunami is going to hit us in 3 hours
> 2 thoughts come to my mind instantly on hearing this
> 1- I should have a sumptuous dinner tonight. Probably with ice-cream
> 2- Will the IPL game be cancelled then?
> Now I know what my priorities are in life...!

1 comment:

  1. "some were exiting anyway to get a smoke" Dude what else to do? got a break should try to utilize it. :)

    ReplyDelete